- Business Text
- Clubs & Associations
- Private Text
- Revise a Text
- About Us
- My ewriters
1. Name and contact details of the controller
Responsible: Eike Christian Petering
Address: Geniusbankstr. 27, 26388 Wilhelmshaven, Germany
Phone: (+49) 4421-1306-843
Fax: (+49) 4421-1306-845
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it.
Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
- as permitted by law and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Tracking Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
We use Matomo open source software on our website, a web analytics service that processes the following data for marketing and optimisation purposes: the browser type and version you use, the operating system you use, your country of origin, the date and time of the software Server request, the number of visits, the time spent on the website and the external links you have activated. For this purpose, so-called "cookies" (see under 4.) are used, which transmit the usage information thus generated to our server, which are then stored for use analysis purposes. The cookies have a retention period of one week.
In no case will the IP address be associated with any other data concerning the user. The IP addresses are anonymised, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
If you do not agree with the storage and evaluation of the data, you can object to the storage and use at any time. In this case, a so-called opt-out cookie is stored in your browser, with the result that Matomo does not collect any session data. If you delete the cookies, the opt-out cookie will also be deleted and must be reactivated by you.
b) Google Ads Conversion Tracking
To statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website, we use Google conversion tracking. Google Ads stores a so-called "cookie" (see section 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Ads customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, both Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this particular page.
Every Ads customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can not be tracked via the websites of Ads customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Ads customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Ads customers know the total number of users who click on their ad and are redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
6. Online services
On our website we use on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO in the interest of optimally marketing our offer on online services and advertising tools of the companies listed below. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for the operation compliant with data protection is to be guaranteed by their respective providers.
a) Google Fonts
This site incorporates fonts from "Google Fonts" provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. For more information about Google's privacy, please visit:
If you do not agree with this, you can store a so-called opt-out cookie in your browser:
b) Google reCAPTCHA
This site incorporates the reCAPTCHA feature of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, to detect bots (for example, when entering online forms).
For more information about Google's privacy, please visit:
If you do not agree with this, you can store a so-called opt-out cookie in your browser:
We embed online offers (usually videos) on the YouTube platform of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, on our website. The provider of this content must here perceive the IP address of the user, since he can not send without the IP address, the content to the browser of each user. The IP address is used to transport data from its sender to the intended recipient and is therefore required for the presentation of this content. We have no control over this if YouTube uses the IP address, e.g. stores for statistical purposes. As far as we know this, we will inform the users about it. For more information about Google's data protection by Google, please visit::
7. Affected rights
You have the right:
- to demand information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
- to demand, in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, the cancellation of your personal data held by us, unless the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of Legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data has been unlawful. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our
8. Right to contradict
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to the e-mail address stated in the imprint is sufficient.